Players in Covens can visit Madame Fortuna to peruse her shop.
The store is spilt into 4 sections:
Currencies, Gear, Ingredients, and Elixirs.
Currencies[edit | edit source]
Silver and Gold Drachs are the currency used by witches in Covens to pay for various services and trade with Madame Fortuna. Both of these currencies can be acquired by playing the game, but if you are in desperate need, you can purchase them from the in-game store.
Gear[edit | edit source]
There are many outfits, makeup, and other cosmetic options players can get to customize the appearance of their witch in Covens.
Check out the dedicated page for just the Cosmetics of this game.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
There are 3 different Path Packs of ingredients that can be purchased from the store using in-game currency.
Each pack of contain a variety of ingredients made especially for each Path.
- Gems: Mother's Tear
- Botanicals: Hyssop, Betony, Mugwort, Orris Root, Pennyroyal
- Tools: Fried Tofu Bags, White Fur, Oily Feather, Onyx Circlet, Hourglass
- Gems: Malachite, Blood Agate
- Botanicals: Lobelia, Borage
- Tools: Black Candle, Silver Comb, Onyx Ring
- Gems: Blood Agate, Malachite, Brimstone, Mother's Tear
- Botanicals: Bindweed, Galangal, Eye Bright, Angelica
- Tools: Votive Candle, Beeswax, Collected Rainwater, White Crystal
Elixirs[edit | edit source]
The in-game store has 5 elixirs to choose from: Power, Resilience, Gathering, Alignment, and Experience.
Each elixir last for 24 hours.
Created by FraeGuile