Hoghton Tower

From Covens Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Garden-Houghton.png

Hoghton Tower

The fortified manor house Hoghton Tower was originally built in 1109 by Harvey de Walter, a William the Conqueror companion. Over the years it's hosted numerous royalty, Shakespeare and Dickens among others. Some visitors never leave, however, such as the laughing girl, the monk by the north tower, and the lady in green. As one of the most haunted locations in England, this is a rich hunting ground for enterprising witches.